Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm so excited!!!



I am sooo excited!!! I have came across the most AMAZING jewelry!!! Michele Baratta has an INCREDIBLE line of photo jewelry along with some other very beautiful creations that are hand made in the USA!!! Yes, you read the correctly, hand made in the USA!!! I fell in LOVE with the beauty of her craftsmanship and since I have such a passion for photography and scrapbooking I knew that this would fit in perfectly!!! So I have taken a leap of faith and have become a Michele Baratta at home consultant! What's better than scrapbooking and jewelry?! A SALE!!! Mother's Day is quickly approaching and Michele Baratta is offering 20% off. Visit my website http://shopmichele.com/deboramcelhany thru May 6th and enter code momday to recieve your 20% discount and your purchase will also be gift wrapped for FREE!!! Just remember to enter the code momday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment